Logistics security is complex and requires an integrated solution of manned services, technology and procedural consistency. You look to your security guard service provider to assign staff with the skills and aptitude necessary to observe and report the actions and conditions that pose threats of damage or theft. Technocrime is that supplier you can trust 24/7.
Understanding Your Environment
Your security team is critical to minimizing and managing risk. A logistics environment poses more risk in terms of theft and damage potential than most other applications. The staff we assign must not only minimize risk through presence but proactively respond to potential threats and attempts to beat the system.
Our Logistics and Warehouse Services are:
- Offload risk and liability
- Reduce/eliminate soft costs
- Timely, relevant reporting service team philosophy
- One contact point for multi-unit facilities
- 24/7 live dispatch and emergency response
- Dedicated field supervision
- Health & safety training
- Staff vetting & background check
- Client emergency response support plan
- Accurate, timely invoicing